Configure Linux and Windows Servers
- Status Closed
- Budget $750 - $1500 USD
- Total Bids 2
1. I have knowledge working with graphics environment Linux Systems and terminals with different Linux distributions (CentOS, Fedora, Ubuntu, Debian, Kubuntu).
2. I know how to configure GNU / Linux Web Administration's interface (Webmin).
3. I have knowledge working with Windows Operating System (Installation, Update & Configuration, etc.).
4. I can give Hardware Technical Support with Personal Computers or Servers (changes Motherboards, Processors, Graphics Cards, Memory RAM, etc.).
5. I can work with installation, configuration and upgrade BIOS.
6. In working with Linux systems, I can install, upgrade and configure different services to Servers GNU / Linux, such as Samba, Postfix SMTP, Dovecot IMAP/POP3, DHCP Server, Apache HTTP, Shorewall Firewall, SSH, Telnet, and more.Get free quotes for a project like this
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online