1. Write about a man-made OR natural issue (RESEARCH PAPER)
2. 8-12 pages in length (apparently less than 8 is fine, though)
3. Must use citation (whatever format you like, but MLA or APA are easiest)
4. Must use reputable sources (i.e. do NOT use Wikipedia, Buzzfeed, etc)
5. Your intro paragraph to your essay is all about "why" this topic is important or "why" it is relevant
6. Your concluding paragraph shows how all of the evidence/proofs you've provided back up what your essay topic is all about
7. The final paragraph in your paper is the "so what?" paragraph: this is your chance to:
- talk about why you chose the topic and why you find it important/relevant
- why the topic matters
8. The paper is all about you picking a topic and writing about it so that you can discuss (in your words) what you think needs to happen in order for the issue to be solved for the future.
9. DOUBLE SPACED LIKE A REGULAR PAPER. TREAT THIS LIKE A REGULAR ESSAY WHEN IT COMES TO FORMAT
NOTE: YOU CAN WRITE IN FIRST PERSON*** (words like "I think" or "we need to do this.." etc.) and there is no limit to the # of sources you use.
P.s. before asking questions, please make sure you've read this entire post. everything is covered !!!
Syllabus for second term.
1 *Biotechnology and synthetic biology.
3 Singularity( artificial intelligence labs, people want to create artificial intelligence). [url removed, login to view]…/…/0143037889
4 *Engineered Pathogens and other dimensions of 21st century war. (Weapons of mass distraction).
6 *The dragon(china), the elephant (India), and the black banner(Islamic religion).
8 *Their Next hundred years. [url removed, login to view]…/Ne…/[url removed, login to view]…
9 Changing the world topic.