Below is a description of the requirements of the project.
1. There will be a mobile application that could work for both Android and iOS platforms.
2. In the application there will be two actors. Doctor and Patients.
3. Each of the actors will be able to login and register to the application by the login and register pages. (The login and register pages for the Patients and Doctors can be seperate.)
4. The Information taken from the doctors will be : Name, Surname, National Identity Number, Clinic/Hospital Name, Phone, Password.
5. The Information taken from the patients will be: Name, Surname, National Identity Number, Gender, Date of Birth, Phone, Address, Password.
6. When the patients login or register to the application, first they need to choose their doctor from a list of available doctors. (The doctors which registered to the application.) When they choose their doctor, there will be a request that goes to that doctor. If that doctor accepts the request, that patient is now followed by that doctor. If the doctor rejects the patient, the patient must now select another doctor from the list of doctors. If patients already have their doctors, they won't see the doctor list anymore.
7. The patients should be able to update their profile information from their profile tab.
8. The patients should be able to add allergic attack diary records to their profiles. When they click to a button to add an allergic attack record, there will be information taken from the patient such as instant picture of the body part of the allergic attack, attack date, attack severity, drugs used etc...
9. The attack diary record should be added to the profile.
10. When doctors login/register to their profile, they will see a list of their patients, which they accepted beforehand. On another tab, they will see the patients who ask for their permission to be their patient. If they accept the request of a patient, he will be that doctor's patient and will transfer to the patients list. If they reject, that patient will need to select another doctor from the list as stated above.
11. Doctors should be able to change their profile information from their profile, such as their name, password etc.
12. Both doctors and patients should be able to reset their passwords if they forget them, by a "forgot password" button that works in synchronization with e-mail validation.
13. When doctors click one of the patients on their patients list, they will see the profile of their patient. On that profile, they will be able to see the allergic attack records of that patient. And when they click on one of the allergic attack records, they will be able to see the detailed information records about the allergic attack.
14. patients should also be able to click to their attack records from their allergic attack lists and see the detailed information about the attacks.
15. The doctors should be able to seperately download the information about the allergic attack records in PDF format, and they should also be able to click a button to combine all the allergic attack records of that patient and download it in PDF format too.
16. The passwords of the patients and doctors need to be stored in hashed format as it needs to be.
18. The doctors should get a notification when they have a new patient request.
19. The doctos should get a notification when their patients have a new attack record.
20. There is no need for a super-high quality UI. Standard GUI tools are enough.
21. The database technology does not matter as long as the data can be stored reliably and systematically.
22. The development framework does not matter as long as it both supports android and iOS platforms. Cross-platform tools and web based frameworks are okay.