I need an Angular version of this page: [url removed, login to view]
1. The user can drag and drop an image anywhere on the page. Or click a button and browse to the file in a file manager dialog.
2. The image file is immediately uploaded on mouse release (no clicks)
3. A progress bar shows the progress of the file upload
4. When the file upload is complete, convert the image file to a base64 string and store the string in an angular variable such as $[url removed, login to view]
5. Put the string into an <img src="stringHere"> element on the page so the user can see the uploaded image using the base64 string.
This script is for commercial production use.
If using an existing library (eg from Github), please include a reference to the Source.
Please use open source, DO NOT copy a commercial product.
Please use Twitter Bootstrap for CSS if the library you use does not have CSS included.
Good luck! :)
10 freelancers are bidding on average $182 for this job
Greeting sir. Im very pleased to work with you. please make sure I will exceed your expectations... thanks kindly, you can check my latest work : eureeca.Com I guarantee you will enjoy my work.