Lecture animation including lighting & motion edit with iclone
Paid on delivery
* This is Task for Freelancer who can do Reallusion's "iClone"
If you can not do task based on iClone, please do not apply.. Save your time.
I am looking for a skilled animator who can create a 3D animation for a Lecturesegment with iClone. The animation will involve lighting and motion editing using iclone software.
As first step to move forward, on this stage, we hope to produce EXCERCISE ANIMATION based on attached Video.
In Video 2, there is one motion as Presenter, but, we also hope to add 2~3 additional motions so that
viewers can see full listing of news.
Specific requirements for the project include:
- Creating a realistic and engaging 3D animation for use as Lecture segment
- Incorporating lighting effects to enhance the visual appeal of the animation
- Utilizing iclone software for motion editing and animation creation
The ideal candidate for this project should have:
- Proficiency in 3D animation and motion editing using iclone software
- Experience in creating animations for TV news segments
- A good understanding of lighting techniques to enhance the visual quality of the animation
If you have a rough idea or reference style for the animation, that would be helpful, but it is not a requirement as we are open to suggestions. The animation will be used for TV news, so attention to detail and a professional approach are essential.
If you are confident in your skills and have experience in this type of project, please submit your proposal along with any relevant portfolio samples.
2 demo mp4 are available in below link ( Sorry for inconvenience... but, as you know, in Freelancer.com,
attached file size limit < 25MB.)
1) [login to view URL]
2) [login to view URL]
PS: please see the image from our dropbox., then, you can understand below.
1. How to implement live & comfort atmosphere.. ( Since it looks like Black/White cinema, now )
2. Models out box was not split. so, it's was difficult control. we hope to split outer box into roof, and, wall.
3. Light control. ( Even if we zoom out, stage, and, other things shall be visible )
4. Final model will be O.K. at iClone environment ( In many cases, we experienced several damage in color, or, broken
parts in iclone even if Freelancer's work was good in blender, or, flreelancer's tool)
But, since we will work in iClone, it shall be OK in iClone.
Project ID: #37224056