I have 30 animated lectures to make in After Effects - I need someone to create one of these as a test, with further work to come if it is good.
The lectures have lines of text (based on a script) coming on screen and being highlighted / animated as the words are spoken.
You will need to understand written and spoken English and follow directions very well, but you don't have to be an After Effects expert, it's quite basic technically.
I will provide:
- An After Effects file with all the text layers created, they just need to be styled/timed/animated
- The spoken audio (around 3 mins)
- A written .doc script (see screenshot) saying what text needs to appear on screen and when
- A similar After Effects file (see screenshot) to use as template
You will need to:
- Annotate the audio layer with a labelled time cue for when each piece of text in the written script is spoken
- Style and animate the text layers according to audio cues (the annotations help)
Sample video - this is the kind of thing I need. It is very simple so watch it before quoting for a similar 3 minute video. [url removed, login to view]
If you can do a similar video quickly and accurately, I will send you a lot of work! There will be 100's more videos coming after these 30.
I'm hoping for bids of under £70. This is relatively easy, fast work which only requires rearranging 10 - 20 text layers, doing very basic animation, and annotating an audio layer.