The ideal device would be handheld, have an easily replaceable battery that would last at least an 8-hour shift, and have a color display to differentiate the signals based on the input channel. Since this would involve tracing the timing of signals to equipment, it needs to be time-resolved on the display to track when events occur and save this data to a replaceable disk such as an SD card.
1. Portable, hand-held device using battery power source
2. Color screen to display traces, larger is better and touchscreen is an option.
3. Minimum of four logic input channels, maximum possible input channels preferred
4. Max voltage per channel is 10 V, but 30 V preferred.
5. Automatic limiting of input current (high Z input)
6. Ability to survive reverse-polarity battery installation
7. Output logic-level pulse train (5 VDC) or single-shot trigger with adjustable pulse width and frequency. Adjustable number of pulses would be preferred option.
8. Minimal buttons on controller, ease of use a priority
9. Ability to save data to SD card or equivalent in CSV or similar format
10. Ability to trigger data recording based on selectable input channel and trigger level
11. Use a microcontroller to command electronics for input and output systems
3 freelancers are bidding on average $130 for this job
For more details inbox me so that we can discuss in detail. For more details inbox me so that we can discuss in detail. For more details inbox me so that we can discuss in detail.