We need to develop a data analysing and visualization telemetry system for monitoring combustion in furnace/boiler with various sensors whose data will be monitoring to a local screen.
Additionally all raw data will be transmitted to a web server using either ethernet cable connection, wifi, or GSM choise.
On the web server raw data will be stored, formulated and visualized.
Customer or admin will be able to access them on a web site trough a password controlling the privilege level. Admin should have the ability to set parameters of data visualization like formula (maths) and appearance (type bar, gauge, pie, colors, units etc)
The web site should have the ability to store multiple customers (multiple telemetry systems).
We think using ARDUINO MEGA 2560 or RASPBERRY Pi 3 B+ as Main Proccesing Unit (MPU).
The MPU and most of the sensors will located at boiler/furnace room
The inputs for the system will be various sensors (digital, analog, hybrid, etc).
The software it will be nice to easy set the variations of any sensor connected and calibration parameters too.
There will be a Touch Screen 7 inch LCD connected to MPU and touch keypad
The raw data (output) will be delivered localy (screen), and remotely to web page.
We can provide a first schematics design of all possible elements with the connections so far.
Also will provide all work done so far and decide for any changes.
This will be updated or corrected as needed.
With this as base we need to do:
1) the local screen driver software/patch to work with MPU
2) the sensors interface/communication software, digital and analog, driver/software to MPU as explained above.
3) internet connection of the MPU to web page server (ethernet, GSM, wifi)
4) the software needed for running the web visualization with all data that have to be stored, analysied and visualized by certain formulas (raw data, formulated data, stats and alerts) Additionally it will be good the visualization interface should have the ability for the admin user to enter a formula, select which data to use and select how they will appear (gauge, clock, bar, graph, line, colors, units, location on the screen, etc). Visualization proposal options: Chronograph or GRAFANA or any other better suggestion. VPS service at [login to view URL] already available or suggest a better server/hosting.
5) The end user will just log in the web page and see what they are allowed by the admin.
6) A mobile app is also required to display the visualized data, stats and alerts
27 freelancers are bidding on average $847 for this job
Hello,Myself [login to view URL] Sekhar,[login to view URL],Phd from Cdeec Innovations,[login to view URL] have 15+ years experience in Electronics Product development. we have in house pcb fabrication facility for protoypes.i have worked on many IO More
Hi, I have strong experience in embedded development, mobile app, wireless connections and IoT. Let's discuss details of your project and I could help you with they. THanks in advance.