I am looking for a content moderator for my high traffic blogs who can work for 1 and half to 2 hours everyday editing and proof-reading our articles and making it ready for publishing.
We have a couple of authors writing for our blogs, they usually submit 1 article a day for each of our sites, your job will basically involve the following activities,
1) Content Moderation (Article quality, plagiarism check and manual uniqueness check)
2) Formatting & Editing (Create paragraphs, titles, headers and sub-headers) (Find and insert relevant images in-between articles) (Highlight other relevant text and elements to improve user experience)
3) SEO Optimization (Ensure the focus keyword is mentioned in the title, URL, 1st Paragraph, Image alt tags (only 1 or 2) and 2 more times within the article)
The Yoast SEO score must be green and there must be no 'Red' factor before publishing the article.
4) Community Management (Sharing new articles across our social media accounts, replying to comments and messages across all mediums)
The skills required for this job are,
1) Experience in writing (blogs, articles, etc)
2) Wordpress skills
3) Basic SEO
4) Basic Social Media Skills
You will need to do this for just 3 to 4 articles a day, it would take less than 2 hours to get it all done.
This project is for 1 month and will be extended for long terms if everything goes well.
Please feel free to reach out to me if you have any queries.