We are currently looking for long-term content writers for one of our client's "Paul Wan & Co., Chartered Accountants Singapore". The website deals with driving leads towards the various financial services it provides, chief among which is audit and financial assurance. This organisation is one of the top 10 audit firms in the country of Singapore.
Writers must be able to commit on a weekly basis and communicate with our editors. We are willing to pay SGD 50.00 (USD 37.00) per article. These articles must be in the region of a 1000 words. Milestone will be per-month basis, and we will pay as accordingly on the last day of each month. The website will have a post tracking system to monitor your progress properly.
*Please submit a portfolio/example of your work for us to grade you.
- Accounting and Regulatory News in the South East Asian Sector (Primarily Singapore)
- Technical Writing on IAS, UK/US GAAP, IFRS, Financial Assurance Practices (changes in the sector as well as knowledge based).
Now and then (ocassional assignments)
- SEO-geared keywords (copywriting) (Will be provided by the editor in charge).
Writer will need to deliver
- Minimum fulfilment of 2 articles per week.
- Writer must submit the topic for approval before go ahead.
- CMS is Wordpress
- Deadlines are on weekly basis. But not time sensitive
- Articles must be written of substantial quality. Must be original content and/or paraphrased from references. Editors will check for duplicate content using copy software.
- Willing to go the extra mile in their research of their assigned/ chosen topic.
- Able to think out of the box, to deliver new and refreshing article angles
- Commitment to communicate with respective editor on a weekly basis.
- Willing to learn from feedback from our editors and clientele and improve upon their own work to fit our angles.
- Will be assessed by the editor at the end of the month. If we see what we like, freelancer will be given extended contract to write for us.
Qualities needed to be successful
At least 1 year of relevant experience or similar.
The successful candidate must be a results-oriented team player, and have the ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment. He/she will have strong interpersonal and communication skills, with a desire to strive for continuous improvement. In addition, the candidate has to be highly self-motivated, independent, committed and resourceful with the initiative and drive to deliver organized and meticulous work. It is expected that he/she be proficient in the English Language.
12 freelancers are bidding on average $470 for this job
Hello...I will be more than happy to share my work if you can ping me in chat. I will share a 250-word sample. I have written and reviewed this one in about 30 min