Hello! We are looking for the blog article writer for the website [url removed, login to view] in American english language. Blog writer will be hired for 5 blog articles, contained 1500 - 3000 words each.
At first we would like you to write test blog article for first topic and if everything will be correct, we will give you to develop all 5 posts.
The topic for test blog article: How to Make a Chunky Knit Blanket – DIY Guide for Beginners. Word count: 2000. Article need specific words and rules for high SEO ranking. Blog will be published in Blog section [url removed, login to view]
Your task is to create evergreen content (one that stays true even after a long period of time).
1. Get right to the point in the first sentence/paragraph. A good way to do so:h ttps://[url removed, login to view] (start from 3:57)
3) The Preview
(BTW – this may also help you with your other freelance writing tasks)
- Hook the reader in the beginning. Asking question is a good method to do so.
- Use intriguing subheaders. Make sure to use subheaders to break up large blocks of
- Having a meaningful subheader every 3-5 paragraphs is recommended.
- Go with a casual blogging style that’s easy to read – write like you’re writing to a
- Use everyday vocabulary – this isn’t an academic paper.
- Short, concise sentences preferred. Convey your ideas as simply and clearly as
possible. Avoid fluff/filler words for the sake of word count.
- Use bullet points wherever possible.
- Keep paragraphs short. Since this is the web where attention spans are short, 2-3
sentence paragraphs are ideal. (Even 1 sentence paragraphs can be appropriate!!!)
- Cite the source if you're presenting a fact. Only cite authoritative sites or sites that can give more in-depth knowledge on a specific topic. (e.g, you’re writing about running, but your main focus isn’t on whether to eat before or after running – an
article explaining everything about eating for runners is ideal in this case!)
- Short article introduction – to promise the reader that he/she can learn how to make a chunky knit blanket at home.
- Advice, tips and step by step guide how to make a chunky knit blunket:
- Short article summary.
Information about keywords:
Each article and guide is focused on different keywords. All keywords are structured in three different categories:
1. Focus keyword – usually 1 main keyword per article
2. Secondary keywords – more specific keywords which must be included in the text
where you write about relative things.
3. Less Important keywords – synonyms and semantically related keywords. Try to include
these keywords in your text.
In each article keywords are different and MUST be presented for a different amount of times. Read carefully!
1. Focus keyword: diy chunky knit blanket. Focus keyword must be presented in the text 3-4 times. It must be mentioned once in the first paragraph, at least once in a subheading and at least once in the last paragraph.
2. Secondary keywords. Use each 2-3 times for the whole page:
1 How to knit a chunky blanket
2. How to wash crochet blanket
3. Less important keywords. Use each 1-2 times for the whole page:
1. how to make a chunky knit blanket
2. super chunky knit blanket pattern
Dont be shy to ask questions! ;)