The Content Developer is responsible for the review and development of training material. This role also involves working to assist in the quality of delivering and assessing in line with relevant legislation and compliance regulations within Australia.
Duties and Responsibilities
• Work with subject matter experts to develop resources for use by trainers and students in vocational education and training qualifications
• Review and edit current materials, this may involve proofreading, rewording and rewriting documents
• Collaborate with our Trainers and other Academic staff in developing and monitoring our learning resources across all our course offerings.
• Evaluate our current resources on a regular basis and provide strategic guidance in creating new engaging materials.
• Ensure compliance and best practice standards are adhered to.
Required Knowledge and Qualifications
• Tertiary qualification in related field
• Cert IV in Training & Assessment qualification preferred but not necessary
• Strong writing, editing and proofreading skills
• A minimum of two (2) years’ experience within a similar role
• Experience in academic research and problem solving
• Advanced knowledge of MS Word
• Strong organizational and time management skills
• Strong ability to communicate effectively verbally and in writing
• Ability to work independently and with a team in a fast-paced and high volume environment with emphasis on accuracy and timelines
• Detail orientated, professional attitude and reliable
10 freelancers are bidding on average $15/hour for this job
My aim is to provide you with a quality writing service, delivered on time and with the minimum of fuss. I am able to research and write on a broad range of subjects.
Hi, Having served in a similar role for over a year, I believe you could use my skills. I would like to know more about the project. Kindly contact me for more detailed deliberations. Ngari