Budget: from $ 200 per month.
1. Knowledge of English, Chinese (literate written speech)
2. Full PR monitoring of the project environment among the Chinese -speaking audience.
3. Posting messages on thematic resources that improve trust and perception of the brand as a whole
4. Interaction with the administration of thematic resources, as well as with any other participants in the information environment, to improve brand positioning capabilities
5. Maintain activity in branches or on pages that directly or indirectly relate to the project.
23 freelancers are bidding on average $207 for this job
We offer a variety of translation services that cover all market sectors and [login to view URL] expertise and knowledge ensures success with even the toughest translation project you may require.
Gwen is a native Chinese with over 3 years experience in interpretation and translation between English and Chinese. Look forward to cooperating with you. Thanks.
I'm a native Chinese speaker and now studying in UK. I can effectively manage strict deadlines, schedules and repetitive tasks with a positive, can-do attitude.