We are looking for writers for our blog about dogs!
We have so much information we want to share and not enough time to write it all, so we’ve decided that it’s time to bring some writers on board. We need two content writer who has excellent writing skills and a keen eye for grammar and SEO writing — someone who can craft compelling and engaging content.
Blog post topics are Dog Training Tips, Dog Care, and Product Review.
The content must:
-> The article must thoroughly research, SEO-driven, keyword-focused content, and natural click bait anchor text for the link to our main website.
-> The articles have to be plagiarism free and exceptional grammar, and I don't look for a robotic writer. I want someone who can write everything from fun creative posts to in-depth, informative articles with references.
• Conduct simple keyword research and use SEO guidelines to increase web traffic.
• Identify customers’ needs and gaps in our content and recommend new topics.
• Ensure all-around consistency (style, fonts, images, and tone).
• Work together with us on our task management. We will give you a link to sign-up.
• Must have good communication skills
• Must be well versed in On-page SEO and SEO writing techniques for easy readability
• Preferred a dog owner, veterinarian or pet lovers
• Interested in completing this job quickly
• Interested in potential longer term writing assignment
• Include examples of your previous written articles in your application.
• We want people who can commit to writing two to four (2-4) 2,000-word or more articles per month and do the research that goes into that.
• We are looking for writers for long term collaboration.
• Please quote your expected payment rate in $X/1000 (per thousand) words.
• Not looking for cheap work. MUST submit a clean, creative, free of grammar mistakes article in the above time range.
28 freelancers are bidding on average $58 for this job
Hi Valued, here I am as a professional writer, working here from last 4 years, I will write 100% without plagiarism and without grammatical errors. please inbox me lets discuss and get started. Thank you