QUALITY WRITERS NEEDED FOR SMALL AND LARGE PROJECTS
Poor quality writers will not be accepted, so only apply and take the test if you can offer quality.
Please note: Completion of a test is required for consideration of this position. We pay $5 if you pass the test, which will be added to your first project payment when you join our team. The test may not be in your area of expertise, but please proceed as you will be required to have the ability to learn new skills as part of this role.
Dr. Davies runs a successful professional writing service and is looking for a variety of skilled writers and researchers to join her team. Topics vary from medical, business, psychology, parenting, and much more.
Projects can range from 500-word blogs to 30,000-word dossiers.
Additional skills required include:
- Referencing skills – the work is highly evidence-based
- Investigative and research skills – you will need to dig deep into various topics
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills – you will be required to collaborate and work closely with other members of the team, including Quality Control (QC)
- Ability to accept and make use of constructive criticism – maintaining an attitude of teamwork
- Exceptional comprehension skills
- Interview skills, contacting experts, and devising relevant questions that get to the core of a topic
- Detail-oriented with the ability to adhere to project descriptions
- Initiative and originality – any plagiarism will result in immediate dismissal
- Reliability – projects need to be completed on time to ensure we provide a high quality of service to our customers
Payment ranges from $13 to $19 per 1000 words depending on your 'tier' - writers are tiered according to their quality. Eventually, if you are good, you may be able to earn $25 per 1000 words for whitepapers. Bonuses are given for high quality work that is delivered early (requiring little input from Quality Control).
Please note, as this is ghostwriting, a non-disclosure agreement will need to be signed upon joining the team, which passes all copyright of completed work to Dr. Davies.
If you are interested, please start your proposal with: I understand it is not worth me trying to bluff this test.
42 freelancers are bidding on average £18 for this job
I understand it is not worth me trying to bluff this test. Hello, I look forward to offering a helping hand to your project. Please feel free to reply. Thank you!
I am a writer and newspaper editor. I may not exactly be at ease at the particular topic you assign me. But then, I am a quick learner and will quickly get into the groove. Thanks