We have an existing knowledge base that we would like to generate new articles for Microsoft Flow. The knowledge base items are primarily aimed at Flow creators. A good source of these articles would be the Microsoft website. Our existing articles are shown here:
[login to view URL]
These articles are indexed by our bot that you can see here:
[login to view URL]
We therefore want responses that are no longer than approximately 500 characters. In the cases were the answer is more than that, we refer to the original article. An example is as follows:
How do I embed a Power BI report?
You can embed any report by using an iFrame in your application (use the "script editor" web part in SharePoint). For instructions on how to do this, please see: [login to view URL]
Some other points for the answers:
• The title of each article should be in the form of a question.
• The knowledge base item should not already exist.
• They should be text only.
• They should not be copies of text from other sites.
• They should reference only Microsoft articles unless otherwise agreed.
• We have already indexed the following articles: [login to view URL]
• You will only reference Microsoft articles unless otherwise agreed.
• They should be good English.
• Each article will be created in our Zendesk account.
If you perform well, there will be opportunities to produce an increased number of articles. If more articles are required, you will partake in daily 15-minute meetings to give an update on the progress of tasks.
7 freelancers are bidding on average £20 for this job
Hello, I can help you in this project as I've a lot experience offline of such projects. I'm also charging low as I'm new on freelancing. Come in inbox to share more details, Thanks
I assure you a 100% quality and plagiarism free work as per your instructions [login to view URL] plagiarism NO grammar [login to view URL] me with this order and be assured of an A+ dear.