Write 200 words on:
- Understanding lifespan, how is it measured, how is it determined
- Longevity statistics combine many lives into one number and can be misleading
- Showing how difficult it is to read longevity statistics
- Especially when child mortality brings down the mean number
- People in the past were able to live long lives, but many died early of unnatural deaths, especially in young ages, also the influence of war, famine, etc.
- How to interpret lifespan
Documentation of quality sources properly referenced with links:
- Need at least 5 good sources.
- Each source should be relevant to the idea explained in the text. If quotes, facts, statistics, or images are used they must be properly referenced.
- A variety of source types where possible: articles, videos, podcasts, infographics, books
- Reliable, credible and authoritative sources: New York Times, The Economist, TED Talks, Wired, ScienceDirect, Harvard Business Review, Forbes, University Websites, Khan Academy, Academic Journals, Medium, Top Podcasters (Tim Ferriss, Sam Harris) ...
- Not like this: BuzzFeed, The Sun, Personal Blogs, Unknown Youtubers, random Websites, …
- List sources in order of their relevance and level of interest for the reader (best source first)
- Each source requires a description that explains on 1-2 lines what is interesting about the source
28 freelancers are bidding on average €21 for this job
I am a seasoned writer with proficient skills in article writing . I perfectly understand project requirements and using my over 8 years skills and experience and high regard for my clients, will deliver quality work.
Hello mate, I checked your project description. I am interested in your project. Please spare a minute to have a look to my profile. Contact me for further discussion. Thank you