Roles and Responsibilities:
• Power BI development and administration.
• Building Analysis Services reporting models.
• Developing visual reports, dashboards and KPI scorecards using Power BI desktop.
• Connecting to data sources, importing data and transforming data for Business Intelligence.
• Excellent in analytical thinking for translating data into informative visuals and reports.
• Able to implement row level security on data and have an understanding of application security layer models in Power BI.
• Proficient in making DAX queries in Power BI desktop.
• Expertise in using advance level calculations on the data set.
• Responsible for design methodology and project documentation.
• Able to develop tabular and multidimensional models that are compatible with warehouse standards (Optional)
• Adept in developing, publishing and scheduling Power BI reports as per the business requirements.
• Able to properly understand the business requirements and develop data models accordingly.
• Should have knowledge and experience in prototyping, designing, and requirement analysis (Optional)
• Should have knowledge and skills for secondary tools such as Microsoft Azure, SQL data warehouse, PolyBase, Visual Studio, etc (Good to have but not mandatory)
• Able to integrate Power BI reports into other applications using embedded analytics like Power BI service (SaaS), or by API automation. (Optional)
• Also, one must be experienced in developing custom visuals for Power BI. (Optional)
17 freelancers are bidding on average ₹114686 for this job