1) Must be EU based due to nature of the project. Do not apply if not.
2) No agencies. Whatsoever. Freelancers only.
• Applied knowledge of IBM z/OS; experience using ISPF, SDSF, JCL and SMP/e (*)
• Applied knowledge of Advanced system-level z/OS Assembler (HLASM) Programming skills (*)
• Applied knowledge of Advanced system-level z/OS XL C/C++; Metal C Programming skills; including use of POSIX Threads (*)
• Advanced z/OS system level diagnostics, problem determination and debugging with experience in the use of z/OS console commands, IPCS and XDC (*)
• Applied knowledge of IBM z/OS Assembler Programming – using 24, 31, and 64-bit memory models (*)
• Applied knowledge of IBM z/OS Authorized Assembler Services (*)
• Applied knowledge of z/OS DFSORT Application Exits (E15,E35) (*)
• Demonstrable skills in debugging multi-tasking, multi-address space environments (*)
• Applied knowledge or z/series I/O technology and z/OS implementation to include (*):
• In-depth knowledge of z/OS DASD and Tape systems configurations
• Knowledge of EXCP, Channel Programs and IO traces.
• Applied Knowledge of Dataspaces, use of Coupling Facility structures and XCF; IP Socket layer communications including SNMP, SMTP (*)
• Applied knowledge of z/OS TSO/E REXX (*)
• Applied knowledge of z/OS UNIX System Services (*)
• Applied knowledge of z/OS V2R2 ISPF Dialog development (*)
• Web Development experience (*)
• Strong English communication skills (*)
• Commercial software vendor experience