I want to disable (and enable of course) all input devices (keyboard, mouse) so user would not be able key press or mouse move but it will allow me remotely. Those are the requirements:
1) Input devices: all possible HID devices mouse, keyboard etc
2) Connection type: USB or bluetooth
3) Disable only on local but not remote so I can still use remote tool like TeamViewer to control mouse and keyboard.
4) Disable without reboot: I prefer without reboot but if not possible I can accept disable/enable after reboot
5) Disable Ctrl+alt+Del: I would like to but I know its not so easy, so you suggest
6) System-wide DLL inject: I dont prefer this way it has lot of problems
7) Registry and services: If solution provides to totally disable HID devices by services and/or registry is also acceptable solution
8) Programming language: anything like C, C++, Delphi, Python, PowerShell etc. even just registry hacks
9) Also device driver solution is acceptable as long as its stable and safe.
Please write me with your proposal
I want to clear things about remote control.
I want to disable only keyboard physical (real keyboard and real mouse). If a user connects remotely to machine using TeamViewer or Logmein the keyboard on remote site must work. That's not a real problem because disable the USB Bluetooth HID devices won't affect remote users because TeamViewer uses programmatically keyboard strokes which are not affected by the local disable. Even if you use a global keyboard hook, there is still a way to know if the key stroke came from physical or programmatically keyboard.
6 freelancers are bidding on average €236 for this job
Hi. I know how disable/enable the heyboard from any program language. It will be implemented as dll. I don't know how disable mouse but I can try to do it too. Regards, Alex.