Looking for a RARE sculptor who can work in CAD Modeling Software to create Solid Models and deliver clean STP IGS or Solidworks files ( v 2011). We are looking to use these to cut plastic injection tooling ( so we are NOT looking to print 3D .stl files - we need Solid Models as these will be converted into CAM to create tool paths for CNC milling - CLEAN .RAR / STP OR IGS SOLID FILES ONLY -
We are a toy company and you will be working from 2D drawings to make CAD for CAM output to CNC machine - Solids ONLY - No wireframe files so if you work for video games etc - best to stick with that.
BID ONE AMOUNT FOR ENTIRE JOB -
4 different cartoon characters -
The art needed will be from the waist up, all have a common base from the waist of the character down.
If you are interested - please
1. Advise what program you use to create the files.
2. Have 10+ completed projects 10 satisfactory reviews
3. Submit a sample of a small IGS or .STP file which you have created that has organic curves - ideally this type of character that is from your existing body of work
4. Build in a milestone for a test of character, a milestone of 25% so we can evaluate your work and our ability to work together
5. Advise bid for all 4 characters.
Keep in mind, some Basic elements remain the same but faces and some features change and the character sits on a common base.
5. Advise lead time for
-Test character 1
- other 3 characters after 1 character is complete
Again, critical to send an example of a file that you have created in this type of format featuring organic shapes and demonstrating your ability to interpret art
We have been off of Freelancer for almost a year. We will need you to sign an NDA.
Thanks for your interest.
29 freelancers are bidding on average $415 for this job
Thanks for too many details. But I can't find any attachment. I have been use Solid works or DelCAM Power shape for 3d. If you need CAM programming thats I will also provide you.
i have done this type of work recently.i will show you some work in over chat. i have vast experience in product design and development. please see my portfolio