We are creating the first travel microsite based on crowdsourcing, for travelers by travelers:
- website written in first person with feedback shared by travelers
- we curate the existing contents and reviews from popular websites => we don't write it
- we create useful one-shelter to cover travelers’ needs: a dossier about a city with everything you need
You are passionate by traveling, discovering a city, social media? You can definitely help us.
We are looking for 4 persons to curate the content for the website around these pillars:
- handy information
- places to see
- experiences to live
- meals and restaurants to try
- events to attend
- places to stay
Why 4 persons? Because we have 4 cities to highlight and it is way easier if you know the city: New York City, Los Angeles, San Francisco and Houston.
The job will be in 2 steps:
1. select the activities we will talk about
2. select carefully the content => curate it using UGC
Date of start: September 4th.
The deck attached will give you more explanations about the job to do and the expectations.
Some extra infos:
- Please share with us your blog/instagram if you have one.
- let us know where you are from and why we should work with you
- the budget is per freelancer, not for the 4 cities
Feel free to reach me if you have any questions about it.