:: Seeking 10 Long-Term Care Insurance Prospecting Letters for Insurance Agents ::
:: Purpose of Letters ::
Insurance agents will send these letters out either by snail mail or email prospecting long-term care insurance.
These 10 letters are to be standalone letters and not designed to be in a series.
These letters will be sold to agents so the content must be original.
:: Overview of Items Needed For This Project ::
1. 10 letter titles. (Please submit potential titles before writing letters).
2. 10 letters (each between 150 to 350 words).
3. Each letter will not only have a title, but also a short teaser sentence(s) that will help the insurance agent better understand the purpose of the letter.
4. Once the titles have been agreed upon, the letters and teaser sentences written, I will need an introduction paragraph providing an overview of the series of letters.
5. Please send each letter after it is written. This will allow me to review the letter and make any suggestions before proceeding to the next letter.
:: Writing Style ::
Professional yet personable. Creative. Persuasive. Not wordy or pushy.
:: Formatting ::
Each letter can be between 150 to 350 words in length and placed in a Microsoft Word .docx file or a rich text format.
Double Space after Periods.
:: Sample ::
Enclosed are a sample letter and a sample of an introduction and title / teaser sentence(s). I provided this so you can get an idea of the formatting that will be required.
15 freelancers are bidding on average $154 for this job
Lifestyle writer and designer Claire Charters has a love affair with words and is always seeking and Searching for the right words to help enchant and spark inspiration within others.
Hi friend, I can help you in writing the best proposal letter. I can show you my previous work right now. Please share more details of your project. Thank you