Do you love talking or writing about martial arts' strategies to solve everyday work problems and issues?
Can you create content in the first person, friendly style that’s popular with bloggers?
If you answered “yes” to both questions, then here is a project that’s perfect for you:
1) I need a good English writer who has experience with writing e-books or article writing.
2) The project is to create a 15,000-word e-book on martial arts principles and how can it be applied to office work issues and problems. (I’ll explain more when I narrow down the bids.)
3) I have the outline ready and I need you to do FULL research and create a document that’s helpful to my target market (e.g. Working Filipinos)
4) No plagiarism will be tolerated. You can use other websites to do research, but the final work will be 100% unique content, with links to any references you’ve used. I use Copyscape to double check the final work. When bidding, please provide samples of articles that directly relate to martial arts principles and philosophy. If I like your bid, I’ll reply back with more details about what’s required.
5) Also, include the words “Karate” That way I know you’ve read this entire description and understand what I need for this job. Feel free to use the private message board if you have any questions or need further clarification.