Look for a person who has previous experience of the role request mentioned below.
• Technical writing experience with an IT product company with the SAP documentation experience.
• Good understanding of Software Development Lifecycle and Document Development Life Cycle processes
• Degree in Technical Writing, IT, Business Studies, or a language-based university degree allowing for rapid acquisition and comprehension of new technical concepts
• Very Strong analytical, interpersonal and communication (both written & verbal) skills in English with the ability to express complex technical information in a clear and precise manner
• High degree of quality commitment with a constructive and open style of communication
• Good understanding of content management systems
• Hands-on extensive experience in MS Office applications including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook.
• Create, edit and revise customer-facing materials, in-house correspondence and technical documentation
• Develop original content and revise previously published business materials, including product and service guides, direct mail campaign materials and business-to-business presentation materials
• Collaborate with other teams, including management, product design and engineering, to ensure cohesive branding and public relations
• Perform independent research to understand the product/services at Utopia Global.
• Willingness to quickly acquire understanding in new areas and adapt to change with a Flair for learning technology topics
• Flexibility and willingness to learn and switch to a new subject in a fast-changing and complex environment matters quickly while having the ab ility to work towards tight deadlines, deliver on time and ensure high-quality documentation
• Work independently with global teams.
• Responsible to author and update deliverables for online and printed documentation
• Responsible for coordinating with on-site teams
• SAP product/ process knowledge is desired
• Write the knowledge transfer, process & methodology and other manuals
• Draft the documents required to transfer to external/internal customers