Development of a client-server application for working over the Internet with a J2534, RP1210, D-PDU (ISO22900-2) adapters according to ISO 15765, ISO-14230, ISO-14229. Diagnostics and working with car/truck CAN BUS.
Development environment must be QT (program not for sale).
1. Client authorization on the server by login and password
2. Getting the maximum number of IDs from the PC, the location where the client is running, when connecting to the server
3. Reducing network traffic by processing J2534, ISO 15765, ISO-14230, ISO-14229 on the client part
4. Provide for the possibility of adding adapters other than J2534 in the future
1. Client base for authorization (any format with online access for the server side)
2. Obtaining a list of available adapters from the client and choosing an adapter for work
3. Ability to read RAW CAN from the connected adapter to client part
4. Ability to work according to ISO 15765 with an adapter connected to the client
5. Client connection notification
6. Ability to work on the server side under Windows 7+ and Android
7. Ability to add scripts for standard operating procedures 7. Ability to add scripts for standard operating procedures
8. Emulation on the server for Windows adapter D-PDU (ISO22900-2)
25 freelancers are bidding on average $1914 for this job
hello I have 12+ years experience in C/C++ development and also big experience in vehicle diagnostic field. So I know most of OBD protocols and algorithms. Lets discuss more in private chat
Hi, i m very interested for this kind of job and i am expert software developer and have good skills in provision and product server deployment and maintain, just knock me via chat, Thanks Rashedu
Hi there, I am an expert web developer having 5+ years of experience. I can help to build a website with all features and functionality as per your need. Please contact me for further discussion over chat. Regards,
Hello Cool Mate. I have just checked this project is possible to match the 8 list item. What boils down to is i am familar with this job. Please contact me. Regard.