We are seeking a Customer Service Associate experienced with Shopify to provide quality support for a busy e-commerce company.
The job taskings include:
- Customer Service Agent Live Chat (Providing support & selling to new customers)
- Creating new orders / Editing existing orders
- Updating & creating support tickets
- Finding solutions to customer issues
- Responding to emails
- Taking incoming phone calls
What you will be doing on a daily basis:
- Act as the voice for the company by delivering excellent customer service
- Answer phone calls
- Ensure every single customer query or problem is solved.
- Respond to customer support tickets and emails
- Follow up with service cases
- Additional side tasks assigned to you.
Saturdays and Sundays (8am - 5pm) California, USA (GMT-7)
*Only apply if you are able to commit to these working hours (+/- 1 or 2 hours starting & ending time)
**More shifts may be given to you based on performance, reliability and your own acceptance to want to work more.
You'll succeed if you have:
- A friendly positive attitude and cheerful phone and live chat demeanor
- Have natural empathy, this is extremely important. We care about our customers and expect you to do the same.
- Enjoy providing solutions and contain an eagerness to deliver
- Can multi-task effectively
- Super Responsive (Responding to us or customers within 60 seconds)
- Attention to details and not just responding like robots
- Careful of your words with every customer
- Able to withstand pressure from any directions.
Software skills needed but not required as training will be provided:
- FrontApp (Email software)
- Chatra (Live Chat)
- Aircall experience (Phone calls)
- Trello (Internal Coordination)
- Slack (Internal communication)
If you do not have experience in these apps, no problem. We can train you, as long as you learn fast)
Must have attitudes:
- Customer service/support background is a MUST.
- Willingness to learn (FAST!)
- Takes initiative
- Understand when mistakes are made and learn from it.
- Must have the flexibility to work early hours or late evenings, or can adjust to most demanding hours. We do not need you to be working at our office, however, please show a form of responsibility and dedication to our customers.
- Must respond fast to service our customers, we do not want the customer to be waiting
- Must learn how to assist/troubleshoot for the customer on your own (We will guide you)
- Must learn how to under-promise and over-deliver
- Must be accountable to yourself and our team. If you are looking for a job where you can just stay online and walk away from your desk, this is not a job for you.
Our team is made of very reasonable people and good employers. We are looking to hire for the long run. However, we are not time-wasters, we need our new team members to learn fast and fit into our collaborative environment.
Thanks for your interest!
44 freelancers are bidding on average $8/hour for this job
MYSELF JUNAID, I AM A SOFTWARE ENGINEER, I HAVE SO MANY SKILLS,I HAVE 1 YEAR EXPERIENCE OF CUSTOMER SUPPORT,I AM ALSO A WEB DEVELOPER AND A APP DEVELOPER..........THANKS