Experience Level: Expert
Estimated Job duration: less than 1 week
After a data migration from Debitoor to ZOHO Suite (Books/Invoices) i have most of my data scrambled, displayed as -negative figures, not auto-matching with Zoho.
What you are required to do will be :
- Books -> Banking: you will check all the data from my bank (will provide .CSV export from a set date) will be coherent to a) what exported from Debitoor so far and imported to Zoho so far b) you will match all my transactions with banking / invoices / payments/expenses c) you will optimize existing accounts, as data import created specific accounts for Paypal foreign transactions.
- Books -> Expenses: associate Vendor name to its relative expense image file, in order to have them all matched with Banking/Payments/Invoices
- Books -> Invoices: match specific Stripe transactions not importable with integration with invoices and link them to invoices/payments.
- All expenses in Zoho Books must be there also in Zoho Expense and coherent with everything, as above
- Knowledge of spanish tax/law system, knowledge of spanish desirable.
- After the first exchange of informations, you will have to be as autonomous as possible. I won't be online constantly to assist you. I will be checking the progress of the job remotely and will make you questions all along.
- I can provide the full original Debitoor export in .CSV / . XLSX.
- I can provide access to Zoho/Debitoor, you will be of course entitled to maximum privacy.
Drop me a fully detailed proposal along with a list of what you'll be going to do, and will be happy to discuss the details
You MUST be a Zoho Books EXPERT user and you MUST know Debitoor