Time required: 30 hours
Budget: $125 - $150 USD (Based on experience)
We are looking for a customer-oriented Amazon account administrator.
An Amazon account administrator, will act as a liaison, provide product information and resolve any emerging problems that our customers might face with accuracy and efficiency.
The candidate will be responsible for gathering data from [login to view URL] or secondary data sources (3rd party software), maintaining data and analyzing results. The successful candidate will turn data into information, information into insight and insight into business decisions. The candidate will also be required to manage customer service (Customer responses, review follow-up, seller feedback and so on).
• Gather data, analyze results and provide ongoing reports (using seller central data and other software data)
• Identify, analyze, and interpret trends or patterns using reports
• Manage incoming buyer messages (Amazon customer service)
• Respond to feedback and reviews (More customer service)
• Manage customer refunds (From seller central)
• Manage incoming email (company inboxes)
• Follow communication procedures, guidelines, and policies (We will have email templates to assist with responses, however, the candidate must be able to communicate fluently in English)
• Handle customer complaints, provide appropriate solutions and alternatives within the time limits; follow up to ensure resolution Keep records of customer interactions, process customer accounts, and file documents
• Complete other administrative tasks as per business needs
Locate and define new process improvement opportunities
• Proven working experience as an Amazon data analyst with customer service experience (Minimum 2 years and must be able to demonstrate)
• Strong English skills (Very important)
• Customer orientation and ability to adapt/respond to different types of characters
• Excellent communication and presentation skills
• Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
• Strong knowledge of and experience with Microsoft’s office suite (especially Excel and PowerPoint)
• Strong ability to collect, organize, analyze, and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy
Project: 1 Month
Time required: 30 hours
Budget: $100 - $150 USD (Based on experience) -> bids outside this range will be deleted
When you apply please mention the following: "I HAVE READ AND FULLY UNDERSTAND THE REQUIREMENTS FOR THE POSITION OF AMAZON ACCOUNT ADMINISTRATOR" (otherwise the application will be deleted)
52 freelancers are bidding on average $144 for this job
Hello, I have already gone through the details from you. I think it is the best suited for me and you will have got an excellent feedback. I am available from now on. Check profile
hello. how are you? i am expert of Microsoft Excel, excel VBA and data Scraping. i have many years of experience on like these job. i can satisfy every thing what you want in short time. best regard.