Are you an expert in completing and fixing Amazon catalogue listings? I am the manufacturer of about 275 products (across all parent-child relationships), and we have been in the process of creating our Amazon pages, and taking control of any [url removed, login to view], .ca listings as required. - I am the manufacture of all products we will list.
A lot of progress has been made to make sure we are recognised as the manufacturer and so we can take control of any listings already posted by third parties. Listings are being updated/corrected by the Amazon team after months of providing the requirements to prove we are the manufacturer (ie. GS-1 registration is done, Trade mark registery is done, manufacturer’s website with UPC codes displayed is done, etc.).
So now pages are getting corrected with the data my company provides, but it is hard for us to know what we should do next to have the page data match the Amazon spreadsheet data. We have already had a brilliant data organiser make our Amazon spreadsheet (which becomes an Inventory Loader file, Product Listing file, etc), but ultimately, we are not Amazon experts, and so the process of verfification, and correction of attributes is confusing!
- We have 250 to 275 products with many critical parent-child relationships for a good shopping experience (ie. Brand name with specific Colour is parent, and then 5 to 8 sizes available within that brand-colour combination is standard and set up in the spreadsheet).
- All the data is in a spreadsheet that is perfectly compatible for uploading to Amazon and for how we would like things arranged or described (names, descriptions, parent-child relationships, etc).
- There remain some upload “conflicts” because some specific products were listed by third parties, and so our data is different than existing product page data, but it seems we have provided Amazon all the documentation to prove we are the manufacturer and now specific product pages are being changed as we require.
The challenge for us, because we are not experts, is to methodically and thoroughly know and solve what is set up correctly (as outlined in our spreadsheet) and what still needs to be corrected and updated working with Amazon to complete the process. No one at the company is familiar enough with these processes to really do it efficiently.
Tasks to complete
[url removed, login to view] the listings process for all products (you can use the spreadsheet to see how we would like Amazon to have everything set up)
2. Identify and communicate with Amazon support to solve any product page conflicts and make sure we maintain or take control of the various product pages (because we are the manufacturer). This would also mean getting all the parent-child relationships correct as outlined in the spreadsheet.
3. Correct or add any data that seem to appear wrong or needs to be corrected so that Amazon FBA charges are properly calculated (for example often the descriptive category "weight" has an amount of "4kilograms" often but my products are like 30grams or 50grams! - so this means the FBA costs are quoted really high).
4. Help me to create my first shipment spreadsheet to upload for using FBA services – ie. create an accurate shipment file and upload the shipping file – All product will be shipped via FBA
4. Consider other optimatisations for my listings to make it really easy to shop for our products and for our products to be seen (this would be a second project, but to know what we should do would be good)
You need to be very familiar with Amazon processes and how to get shipments out the door. If you are then this is fairly easy. If you are new to it all, please do not bid as it will waste all our time!
26 freelancers are bidding on average $176 for this job
Hello, I have 9 years amazon selling experiences, i am very familiar with amazon selling system, i can do any amazon projects. I just helped my US customer fix his product pages for 46 items. Thank you so much
I do not have any experience with Amazon listings, however I come from a background in shipping and feel confident that I can learn the task quickly and have the ability to complete the task.