It is necessary to develop software for an external component for loading and unloading data of weight goods via Ethernet in On-Line mode, formed from one ready-made PLU file with weight and piece nomenclature codes into electronic scales with label printing.
1. A ready-made file with PLU codes of the weight and piece nomenclature is formed, the data of which will be sent by the software in CSV format to all scales.
2. The software must configure the selection of several scales at the same time to download the weight data, which must be sent separately to each model of scales with a connection to them according to its structure and protocol (and not through the installed drivers for these scales separately).
3. There should be sending data in two versions of the file:
a) a large file for sending the entire catalog of goods by weight;
b) small file for sending modified data
(for example: if the price, expiration date, product name, code change, etc.) or new created products were not available before the entire catalog was sent (option "a").
4. The software should be able to specify the path of the folder into which the CSV file will be generated during export (item "1"), by default and with editing.
5. The software must constantly automatically monitor this specified folder (point "4"), taking into account the specified time, when submitting CSV files to this folder, the software must manually or automatically send data to all specified scales, after sending it must immediately delete this file so that there are no convergence and every time check this folder for new files.
6. In the software, it should be conceived to install it at startup as a service (the service should not load the OS too much) and in the taskbar in the tray, which the user could not remove (exit) from startup, service or tray, constantly monitoring the formation of new files in current folder.
7. There should be implementation of settings which can be set to a special password so that the user cannot change them or stop the data processing.
8. The software should be able to send a ready-made design of labels, the files of which have already been created separately for each of the scale models (the files will not be created in this software, but in each of its own scale label manager programs).
9. Software licensing - special software for licensing must be developed, in which the logic for registering this software product for the hardware and computer OS should be conceived, for example:
HDD number + MAC address number of Ethernet adapter + CPU number + Windows build number = compiled according to a special algorithm for the complexity of the registration number that will be issued to us, and when we enter this number into this specially developed licensing software, having received a response in the form of a serial number, we will register this product (when reinstalling the OS, the license must fly off and register again).
10. Software must be written in system programming languages such as Delphi, C #, C ++, Pascal, etc. and work on Windows 10 and higher operating system.
11. The exclusive right to the software should be completely transferred to the customer with the original program code for further development and should not be distributed to third parties without our consent.
12. Software operation must be guaranteed on versions of scales with label printing such as:
- Aclas LS2 and Rongta RLS1100 (they have the same structure)
- Digi (SM-100 series / SM-100 + / SM-120 / SM-300 / SM-5000 series)
- Massa-K (VPM / VP / MK / TV) (+ modification MF)
- Shtrih-Print (Shtrih-Print M / Shtrih-Print F / Shtrih-Print-C / Shtrih-PC200)
- Cas (CL3000 series / CL5000 series / LP-1000)
taking into account further addition of other models of scales.
Note: Options over $ 250 may be approved if developer has experience with retail weighing equipment!