✶ Remote Role✶
If you are enthusiastic, love people and process management, and want a stable long-term role where you can take ownership and make a real impact - this role at ResultStory is for you!
Note: Please read ALL the job details before applying.
Are you amazing at these three things?
Creating and Improving Processes
Using Software to Manage Projects & Automate Tasks
If that's you, please read on!
✭ Operations Manager ✭
-Part-time or full-time options, long-term position
-Remote! Work from home
-Opportunity to grow within the company
-We operate during London business hours (GMT+0), Monday to Friday
We are a 'Productized Service' business - we make our service so clearly defined and consistent, that it becomes a product.
You will be working on a not-so-secret mission: To lead operations for the delivery of our service.
Accountabilities will include:
Leading a team of 4 (set to grow to 6 or more by the end of the year)
Keeping service delivery consistent, at a high-standard and always on-time
Managing team workload, training and absences
Working on processes and systems that improve our customer experience and make our team more efficient
Leading the roll-out of new additions to our service or customer experience
Being a software pro, find and maximize software capabilities to manage tasks and projects and look for solutions to automate tasks
Helping our clients be successful with our service
Answering high-level team and customer questions
Being a problem solver who demonstrates extreme ownership of finding solutions
You will be working with software like Zapier, Notion, Zoom, Stripe and Trello.
This Role is for You If:
- You're great at managing and nurturing a team, guiding staff members towards their fullest potential and output
- You take full ownership of tasks and outcomes
- You focus on the reasons behind a presenting problem and seek to solve the cause of the problem, rather than the problem itself (so that the problem doesn't keep happening)
- You are tech savvy and know how to figure out new programs and software quickly - you google solutions, watch YouTube tutorials, contact support and figure stuff out
- You understand KPI's and can put plans in place to hit targets
- You enjoy creating SOP's and understand how to building and maintaining them
- You have a conversational/advanced level of English, and are super comfortable speaking and writing in English
- You pay attention to detail and don't miss the little things. In fact, in the application form there is a question 'Do you pay attention to detail... What is the capital of Portugal?'. To show us that you did carefully read this job description, select 'Arrifana' as the answer (it's not the correct answer, but that's ok. The purpose of the question is test your attention to detail, not your geography skills.
- Incredible growth opportunity to expand your skills in online business management, automation, people management, product development and customer success
- Work for an exciting, dynamic company that is personally and professionally growth-oriented
- Take complete ownership of a large area of the business - it's will be your domain to run and optimize
- Long-term stable role
We believe health and hobbies are important for a work/life balance - so you'll get a $25 per month allowance for health, fitness or hobbies!
This means we can pay for your gym membership, yoga classes or for you to take up a cool new hobby like archery!
We believe in personal & professional development - so we'll pay for any books that will help your development!
Each month you can buy one non-fiction book that will help your personal or professional development and we'll reimburse you for the cost (or we can pay for an audible membership).
To apply you can find more details about the position here: [login to view URL]