Need a Django based helpdesk System with custom actions.
1. Build a basic skeleton. (Authentication, CSS, Java Scripts, Basic Files, Database Config - Maria DB, etc)
2. Login Page
3. User Registration Page (Only Admin Users should access)
4. Client Management
5. User-based Homescreen(dashboard page - Open Tickets)
7. Service and Ticket Management (types of Tickets - Incidents, Service, Problems, Vendor)(Type of Services - Email Management, AD Management, etc)
8. Create tickets of all the above types
9. View for tickets
[login to view URL] with customizable graphs - Multiple Subpages (individual Filters, Page Filters, draggable, add new graphs based on the linked databases)
Looking for a 3+ experienced Django freelancer who can build this initial phase of the helpdesk and willing to work along in the future with any advancement in the next phase of the project.
This is a custom helpdesk to suit certain business requirements. This is for a startup company not yet live in the market. just trying to get things prepared before going live.
Sample data will be provided once the project is agreed upon. I am also an experienced python scripter and would wish to get an insight into all the configs once the project is delivered. Training to manage the web application by myself.
27 freelancers are bidding on average €598 for this job
We are a team of four python developers with an average experience of 7 years. We are looking to work with our customers for long term. Please let us know if we can discuss your project in detail.