Very basic Website for hospital management system
Paid on delivery
1. There will be two kinds of accounts with different roles and levels of access: “Patient” and “Staff”. You are supposed to implement a Google login for “Patient”. “Staff” login and logout should be implemented using Django Login and Logout system
2. Each person should have his/her own profile, where another person can view their details like name, gender, email, history of illness, a record of prescriptions, etc.
3. User can write down complaints and problems while seeking an appointment.
4. The hospital has multiple types of doctors - ENT, Cardiologist, Neurologist, Oncologist, Ortho, etc
5. There should be an accounts section showing the bills of the patient and their status
1 Staff should be able to chat with any patients. Messages will contain text.
2 You should be able to see who all you are currently chatting with along with the number of unread messages in each chat. Basically a chat page like you see in whatsApp etc.
4. You should be able to search other people’s profiles through their names. Implement fuzzy search in this.
5. User should be able to update his/her profile.
1. Implement Django-tables for Staff to view all the profiles, etc.
2. You may implement websockets in chat, signals for sending emails when
UI can be a Basic one but we would recommend if you can use CSS along with bootstrap for building up the UI for the application.
Project ID: #36690670