sharepoint programming for exchanging documents with customers in office 365 sharepoint site
Here is the description of our small project.
We have the following lists on our Office365 Sharepoint site (see attached file).
1. The application will be accessed by external users (Users list) and internal users (flagged in Users list). External users wll be able to submit cases to handle. Admin users will be able to handle/update these cases.
2. New Records. The user should select any case type but only status associated to case type (CaseTypeStatus)
3. Read Mode. External user should only see records related to the customer he is linked to. Admin user should be able to see all records.
4. Edit Mode. External user should only be able to edit records associated to the customer he is linked to. Internal users should be able to edit any record.
5. Edit Mode. The user should only be able to apply a status as assigned in the AllowedCaseTypeStatus (Existing value: StatusName1, New Value: StatusName2)
5a. Edit Mode. User can delete only cases he has created
6. At the end of edit mode. Update the CaseLog list with: Case Id, New Status Name, Status Description, User Name and Datetime stamp
7. Create an one to many form with Case and Case Log lists (following the §2 rights)
8. Create an one to many form with case and case attributes
Do not hesitate to contact me for any additional information you may require.
21 freelancers are bidding on average €273 for this job
I am SharePoint developer with 14 years IT experience. Expert in design and development of SharePoint applications. Please provide your response to discuss in detail.
Hello, I am a senior sharepoint solution architect with 16 years of experience. I have understood your requirement and i am sure i can deliver you quality work. Lets get connected. thank you
hello, yes I am having an experience in SP 365 and shared document task with customer I have already done in so many sites. let's get connected. Thank you
I have more than 10 years of experience on SharePoint development(on-premise and online). I can utilize my experience and will try my best to provide the quality of work.