I need a person to:
• Insert six PDF documents into Word Document 1 in specified sections of the document (specific chapters and headings). These PDFs need to look the same as they appeared in their original publication - they are NOT to be converted to Word, and then converted back to PDF. These are also not just to be ‘snipped’ and pasted into Word and then the whole thing converted to a PDF as this will reduce the resolution.
• The final document needs to be able to be printed to high quality.
• Document 1 is currently constructed as a 35,600+ Word document, with table of contents, list of tables, figures etc.
• Ensure Table of Contents and pagination is accurate once the six PDFs have been inserted.
• Review document for consistent formatting (I am not expecting any substantial changes here, but a review would be useful)
• Ensure tables and figures do not break across pages where possible
The final document needs to be a PDF with
• An accurate table of contents reflecting the addition of the six PDFs
• Pagination that matches the table of contents (six PDFs have their own pagination currently as they have been extracted from existing publications. This original pagination can remain where it appears on the publications, but the pagination for the whole document will need to continue at the bottom of all pages in the whole document).
When the job is accepted, it will need to be completed within 12 hours of accepting the task.
22 freelancers are bidding on average $86 for this job
I can do this to an excellent standard. Kindly contact me Relevant Skills and Experience five years experience in PDF hacking Proposed Milestones $55 AUD - PDF
Hi Sir/Madam ! I read your project discription and i will complete your task in few hours. Relevant Skills and Experience 2 year Proposed Milestones $50 AUD - end Additional Services Offered $1 AUD - end lets chat
I have experience in MS-Office and Adobe systems and my work in MS-Office specifically Ms-Word includes creation of reports including tables for financial data analysis, business projections, graphs etc.