I’m looking for someone with experience working with ESP32 and also designing PCB for production.
I have a development board with a schematic that needs updates to fit our current requirements.
Some of the work are as follow:
1. Remove some of the parts from the development board that are unnecessary, and not applicable to our current function. We can provide instructions.
2. Updates to the schematic for two parts that are currently soldered onto the development board.
3. Revision of the power supply - the current development board draws more energy than we would like. Lipo-rechargeable battery.
4. PCB design/updated.
- full schematic
- full PCB files according to measurements
- Bill of materials
- Instructions/info on PCB development
55 freelancers are bidding on average $41/hour for this job
Hello! How are you?! I want to help you asap. Please send me the detailed requirements. I have 8 years experience as an electronics pcb design engineer. Please check my profile and send me a message! Have a great day!
Hi, I have experience in ESP32. I can embed ESP32 and remove TTL to USB part. I can deliver all manufactering files for mass production. Yours Truly, Ali SERBETCI
I have the hardware and ready to go. I designed and prototyped tens of devices and boards. That what I really enjoy to do. Lets enjoy this together. Can start today.
I have experience in embedded systems design and have used ESP8266 and ESP32, including Hardware and firmware design Can I help you in this project Can you please share details? Thanks