Part-time Real Estate Acquisition Analyst (Argentinian)
Budget $300-325 USD
Who we are?
We are a rapidly-growing Real Estate Development Firm that acquires, renovates, and sells properties in South Florida.
What are we looking for?
We are seeking a Jr Real Estate Acquisition Analyst who will be responsible for: searching properties listed on the Multiple Listing Service (MLS) and off-market, analyzing potential acquisition opportunities, and establishing After Repair Value (ARV) of the property with recent sales in the area. Additional responsibilities include: providing support to Acquisition Manager, inputting information on worksheets, and suggest potential deals.
What do we expect?
• You can identify between 10 to 15 potential deals per week.
• You can develop skills to be able to prepare financial proposals.
• You are proactive enough to suggest improvements and ideas.
Who you are?
You are organized, methodic, responsible, highly motivated, a fast learner, resourceful, and highly detail-oriented.
What you’ll do?
Assist the Acquisition Team in the analysis, bid, and closing of potential opportunities including:
Running searches on MLS for single-family homes, Excel modeling and financial analysis, preparing investment memos, market research, ad hoc tasks as assigned, involved in all aspects of the acquisition process, and uploading information to the cloud.
What we offer:
• Part-time remote work (6 hours per day at your convenience, between 9:00 AM to 7:00 PM EST, Monday to Friday).
• $300 basic monthly salary (negotiable).
• Commissions are offered after the first three months of employment.
• Vacation week, US holidays, Christmas holidays, and your birthday off.
• Fluent in English, read and written (required).
• Be studying or already have studies such as any type of Engineering, Data Science, Data Analysis, or related (required).
• Not required, all training will be provided within the first three months of employment.
11 freelancers are bidding on average $631 for this job
Hi there, I am Rashid, I am a full stack developer with 4+ years of experience in both front-end and back-end development. I have read your Part-time Real Estate Acquisition Analyst (Argentina) description very careful More
Hi there! Technology: • Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite, specifically Excel (required). • Knowledge of cloud-based applications (preferred). • Understanding of real estate market (preferred). More
Dear employer, I hold master's in statistics and continuing with Ph.D. in applied statistics making me suitable for this job. Am an experienced statistic writer for three years. Besides I am skilled; R programmers sps More
Hi there! I have more than 10 years of experience as a Data Base Administrator and Analytics Engineer. I would love to work together on your project and fulfill all the requirements and functions you mention quickly an More
Dear Hiring Manager, I am writing to express my interest in the part-time Real Estate Acquisition Analyst position for Argentina. With my strong background in real estate analysis and my experience in the Argentine ma More
Buenos días me siento capacitado para la tareas a desarrollar. En términos de educación soy técnico administrativo, recibido del Instituto Universitario de Córdoba y estudiante avanzado de Contador Público de la misma More
hello, I'm Rajkumar Konderu and I'm new to freelancing jobs but I have 3 years of experience as a data scientist in Corporate world. If I get a chance then I will give my best work .