• Receives and distributes paper shipping records; electronic data files and electronic data uploads.
• Records information in logs and in automated tracking systems or other electronic information or record keeping systems concerning files (e.g., adding, deleting, updating, modifying, and correcting tracking records; scanning files; checking files in and checking them out; transferring files; retiring files; recycling files; etc.)
• Researches information systems and finding aids to identify and locate files.
• Identifies, organizes, describes, and labels record materials, as necessary.
• Interfiles documents into files, refile sections, create new file sections physically and on the electronic system, label files, and attach bar code labels to them, scan documents; create electronic file folders.
• Retrieves files and process them for delivery to requestors.
• Maintains files, including the removal of duplicate copies of records, the preparation of substitute closure forms when missing, the replacement of worn or improperly labeled folders, the redistribution of files on the shelves, etc
11 freelancers are bidding on average $414 for this job
HI I am experienced in Data Processing Data Entry Research etc I can start right now but i have few doubts and questions lets have a quick chat and get it started waiting for your reply
I can do this, as I have a high proficiency in data extraction and data entry from computer files and/or scanned images. Please contact me if interested. Thanks!