Job Not Found

Sorry we couldn't find the job you were looking for.

Find the most recent jobs here:

I need you to write some content for a website.

$8 - $21
$8 - $21
0 bids
Fix 2 issues on wordpress 6 days left

i need experienced developer to fix 2 issues in wordpress 1) hide notices/warnings in plugin 2) fix a calculation issue **budget is fixed at Rs 800 as its not a big work for an experienced person.

$14 (Avg Bid)
$14 Avg Bid
2 bids

Hi, I am setting up a catholic church homepage I need a coder for customizing receipt emails from woocommerce.

$123 (Avg Bid)
$123 Avg Bid
6 bids
Magento 2 expert required 6 days left

Looking for a Magento 2 expert who can work on my existing project. The project is 95% completed but my full time developer left the job and I need to get the remaining 5% completed to get the website live. The developer should know GIT as well. Only full time freelancer apply for this job. Thanks

$108 (Avg Bid)
$108 Avg Bid
2 bids
Baking logo 6 days left

I would like a personal logo with my baking business for my cookies, consisting of cookies, tools, cutter and options with colours, and font lettering.

$14 (Avg Bid)
$14 Avg Bid
22 bids
Build me a website 6 days left

I need some one to build me a trading website Asap, just like this one here [login to view URL] i need a beautiful design, and a platform where people can sign up

$162 (Avg Bid)
$162 Avg Bid
10 bids

We are looking for a Drools expert that can assist our team with Drools ([login to view URL]) in a software as a service product. We are explicitly looking for freelancers with Drools know-how. Tasks Supporting us to interface a software as a service application (Django based) with drools Customizing the Drools web-frontend for SaaS customers to create rules

$34 / hr (Avg Bid)
$34 / hr Avg Bid
3 bids

Hi need to be build a new and loho site for online tricks

$434 (Avg Bid)
$434 Avg Bid
16 bids

We have data that needs to be moved from a image files into a Word file. Complete details along with sample of images and demonstration video will be shared with selected freelancer Thank you!

$756 (Avg Bid)
$756 Avg Bid
4 bids

I need an Android app. I already have a design for it, I just need it to be built.

$108 (Avg Bid)
$108 Avg Bid
1 bids