Main duties of a game designer consist of coming out with game ideas, designing game mechanics, props, characters, general game play experience & help in planning game design development.
You will also be required to have 3 to 5 years of experience in development programming background and some knowledge on art design.
You will be one of the pioneers in a new gaming development running as a blockchain NFT platform.
There will be plenty of opportunities to grow, as this is a growing industry the chances of success and rapid career growth is readily available.
If you enjoy building small to mid-size game projects, if you think that you have what it takes to develop a successful product line of game development, we encourage you to apply now and find out more about what we have to offer.
· Design and develop design original concept
· Construct level structure
· Define user interface, menus and controls
· Generate documentation to assist development team during production
· Define the user experience
· Work with programmers to design the back end of the game
· Research target audience to understand what they want in the game
· Familiar with Spine, Blender or UNITY is a bonus.
· At least 1-3 years working experience as a game designer or studied game design during higher studies.
· Proficient in documentation and presentation to convey your idea.
· Have a passion to create a gaming product that gives user an engaging experience.
· Familiar with Microsoft Office or Google drive.
Show of portfolio recommended