Reducing juvenile delinquency Case Studies (English, 20,000 words)
Background Why this book ?
Socio Economic changes over past 50 years.
CONTENT: 23 case studies of juvenile delinquencies in globally
5 - Identified South East Asian Country
18 - Global
Objectives of the book are:
- to highlight real life case studies, and their consequences to individuals and society.
- to highlight struggles of parents
- The dilemmas faced by teachers
- The role and support of peers
- The basis of reform, policies & guidelines for social reform in this area.
Target audience: parents, teachers, peers and policymakers
Sections like of book
1) real life case study including diversity of age, gender, socio economic profile. Case files from counsellors schools & correction centers
2) for each of the case, possible causes and subsequent suggestions that could have averted, enhanced the prospects of the case study.
3) consolidation of point 2) to develop ideas for social reforms.
Lessons from Success stories or failures
ii) suggestions for teachers
iii) suggestions for parents
iv) suggestions for peers
V) suggestions for policy makers
Global resources /
Name, Institutions, NGOs etc.
Note, Reference to be given. Statement Plagiarism check