EMAIL SUBJECT: Project Details for Embrace The Gift
This is Karen Lim . Here are the details of the writing project...
Topic: Embrace The Gift - Shift of Wonderful Attributes and Characteristics For A Long Distance Relationship
Deadline: 14 days
Length: At least 7,000 words. The moment the content exceeds 7,000 words, please inform me immediately and we may remove some unnecessary parts from the content.
Target Audience: People who start a long distance relationship online dating, inter-racial dating ,LBGT
Content to Include:
* Step by step guides on key topics you would face on long distance relationship
* Inspiration to overcome challenges and to create your future despite distance
* Insights of how to transform your relatonship from distance to closeness, loneliness to connection and uncertainity to confidence
* Communication is a key for both , finding the inner part or attributes of him , deeper understanding of each other on habits and character.
* Sharing same direction of life and goal that both want to achieve in this journey
* Spirtual faith growth together eg. authencity, patience, goodness, faithfulness, love , self control, kindness, encouragement, gentleness and joy.
* How to build trust over time and journey together, what are realistic expectations for both parties
* You will learn to build trust over time , how to handle not to knowing your patner's friend and what to do when jealousy strikes
* You will learn how to establish teh term of relationship building skills on open communication, establish reaistic expectations, speak truth to each other
* Establishing realistic expectation and balancing the emotional healthy relationship
* This book gives dozens of tips to keep that special spark alive
Instructions to Completing This Project...
1. Please propose your Table of Contents within 24hrs of this email.
2. After my next "go-ahead", please look through [login to view URL] (in the attached zip file) before starting your writing on [login to view URL] (in the attached zip file) and send me the latest draft every 3 days. The end result should be like [login to view URL] (in the attached zip file)
3. After your draft has been approved, ensure the end document has been formatted according to the instructions in [login to view URL] (in the attached zip file), proofread your document the final round and send it to me.
Also, be sure that each chapter title has been rephrased so that it won't give away all the important points at one glance (e.g. Use "The Single Most Important Key to Excelling In An Interview" instead of "Smile Your Way To Excelling In An Interview")
Your Action Is Required Within 24hrs...
Please reply right away to acknowledge receipt of this project when you've read the instructions above and send me the proposed Table of Contents within the next 24hrs.