need a similar website like [url removed, login to view]
The website is a surface for an online travel agent (me) where users can request quotes for hotel stays. The admin (me) will send back a quote and admin surface will be a complex one.
- Owner desires quality work done than as opposed to lesser quality done more quickly.
-Performance and ease of use is just as important as fast load times and cutting edge design!
Synopsis of Elements: (Along with Project Plan, Phase I)
- Website development with UNLIMITED REVISIONS
- Multiple design options (provided by Designer – please show me a few “skins” before we get started)
-The website shall have 4 different access areas.
1.) Member (Registered users who sign up (basic) and request quotes for hotel stays)
2.) Users (Unregistered people browsing the website).
3.) Users without registration: Can access most parts of the website, only able to view it. For instance, unregistered users will not have access to save search preferences, use chat function, etc.
4.) ADMIN access:
a. Sending quotes
b. Administrative purposes
c. Other functions from within ADMIN panel
- Automated system generated unique account and quote numbers
- Database for affiliates and members
- Affiliate tracking and data transfer
- Automated coupon generator
- Statistics software built into the website (provided by Designer). For statistics – amount of visitors, broken down by time and other statistics provided in the project file.
- Web forms forwarded to email addresses
- Document upload that is linked to specific advertiser’s account number
- Support ticket system- Owner will supply the support ticket system. Designer will have to integrate into Owner’s site based on mutual agreement (support ticket system will be chosen by the joint decision of designer and owner). Designer must integrate such that emails/support tickets, once they arrive to Owner, should be prioritized.
Once Designer implements the support ticket system that Owner provides, Owner will want to have an AUTOMATED /SYSTEM GENERATED/ FOLLOW-UP email where users can rate their experience (records email address, star rating 1-10 and a note field).
- Search and filter functions
- IP address tracking visible to Admin.
- IP address ban (for 24 hours) after 5 unsuccessful login attempt (not account ban)
- Checkout/shopping cart software built into the website (provided by Designer and/or Owner).
- Continuous support via internet during project development!
- Secure site with extended validation (green bar):
Owner will supply secure site + EV!!! The secure site with EV that Designer must implement with A GREEN COLOR BAR (EV SSL)
- Automated system generated emails
FULL BRANDING! Meaning: Motto, banner, design, domain creation!
- Login/Sign out features for registered users (two types)- a) members and b) admin.
- Mass emailing program installed with location specific emailing (E.g., Advertisers from Los Angeles– California, or all advertisers in California…etc. (provided by Designer)
- Automated mass emailing program installed for newsletter signups (provided by Designer)
- Facebook-Twitter-Blog-RSS feed links built into the website (no need to create Facebook, Twitter or Blog pages!)
-Perfect compatibility for all browsers (IE, Mozilla, Safari, Android, iPad, iPhone...etc.).
- Website must be very SEO friendly because Owner will need some heavy SEO work once the website is developed!
-Functionality is extremely important but design is just as important to Owner!
-Fast loading time is necessary as well.
Designer must be a:
- A legitimate corporation, LLC or any equivalent legal entity in Designer’s country of operations. Must be registered in said country (Owner will verify it!)
42 freelancers are bidding on average £8162 for this job
Greetings, We would like to be part of this excellent project. Have question on which features needs to be copied from facebook. More details on project will help us estimate correctly. Best Regards.
Hi, Thanks for your consideration, if you would like to discuss the project further do get in touch and I’ll give you a call. Thanks, Mark ([login to view URL])