I am the owner of a fitness and nutrition business which has developed an online portal (dashboard) for clients, trainers and gyms to create, assign, track and analyse exercise and nutrition performance.
Due to this multi-faceted platform which receives and distributes payments among these different groups, the calendar section will be required to do the following things:
- Integrate with the system already in place
- Work with Stripe payments to enable calculation of sessions and pro-rata rates for cancelled/missed appointments
- House current and historic data
- Be able to assign workouts/nutrition/classes to a specific time and date on the calendar so that clients, trainers and gyms can view their schedules.
- Be able to create events for the calendar such as: Rest days, appointments (in person), appointments (online), Measures, Professional Development etc.
- Be able to interact with the scheduling of each class of user and cross reference onto the appropriate calendar entry. Eg. Client and Trainer both receive a calendar notification that a session is scheduled at 'x' time on 'y' date.
- Visually display in a responsive format
- Display ability for 'journal' day view, week view and month view
- Edit a session so that times and activities can be changed once set. Permissions for these groups access/edit can be discussed with me upon acceptance of project.
- Ability to filter complete and incomplete assignments. Eg. workouts/nutrition plans by all groups. And those that are inter-connected.
54 freelancers are bidding on average $2302 for this job
understand all the details and interested to work on it. Relevant Skills and Experience we will cover all the required features using best skills. Proposed Milestones $1886 AUD - milestone