Magforest is an online magazine newsstand.
We have hundreds of publishers, and are looking to build a Banner Creation System.
My favorite one online is [login to view URL] theirs is amazing (ideal)
We have 20 base banners of all sizes (a couple hundred banners total)
these are taken from Stock Graphics Websites.
I want to allow our publishers to:
1. pick a banner style.
2. ideally pick one of their covers (already uploaded and approved) from a cover gallery
3. This will place the cover onto the banner
4. ability to make minor alterations to the title text and more if possible.
5. user can then Save this banner and they have a "Saved Banners section"
6. They can then "download" the banner or use an embed code which links to that magazine (that they selected the cover for)
Ideally WORDPRESS Based, and the server does have Imagemagik.
You can use what ever plugins you need.
This should allow our publishers to create their own Magforest banners with our logo/branding on them
and show off their latest covers etc on their websites with banners.
My next project after this is a banner exchange portal.
So if this programmer does a really fantastic job, we have a few projects available along these lines.