We want to promote the site at libraries. We want to create a postcard to send to libraries so the librarian knows about the service and promotes it during genealogy sessions or shares the information when patrons come to the library to work on genealogy.
Full Family Tree Inc. ([login to view URL]) is a website where users can enter and store their family tree, privately, for free. They can also engage other family members to join the tree and share what has been entered and share the task of expanding on and growing their trees.
The target audience for the site would be young people creating their family tree for the first time, teachers who are instructing or assisting young people to create a family tree, retired people who have quite a bit of time on their hands, and the ages in-between who have a mild interest in genealogy.
The main points the postcard needs to get across are:
- The site is completely free and easy to use.
- Information found in pay sites like [login to view URL] can be input into this site and stored for free forever
- The site is full of features and even previously uncommon things can be stored such as same-sex marriage and adopted/biological parents
- Photos can be stored and tagged (similar to facebook)
- There is a visual tree where one can view the family tree in a block-like format
- Sharing the tree with family members helps create a complete family history when the task is shared
49 freelancers are bidding on average $76 for this job
Hello there, I can design your library service post card advertisement. I have lots of relevant experience and am always happy to help. Thanks, PORTFOLIO [login to view URL]