Please DO NOT apply to this post if you are not a developer/designer who will be applying to work directly on this project. If you are a business development manager or team leader, please ensure it is your developer who applies directly from their own profile.
The only contact we take is via this post and not on email, social media or telephone.
The purpose of this project:
To create a bespoke website using Buddy/BB Press, where people can gain business advice in every industry. The business advice will be posted by business owners onto industry pages. A bakery owner will post to the ‘bakery’ page. A gardener will post to the ‘gardener’ page.
Please read the full project brief attached before contacting us, and answer the following questions in your cover letter:
1. Where would you position yourself on the Time-Quality-Cost triangle? What is your main focus?
2. You’re on a fixed price. It could have meant more money by finishing early but on this occasion, the project in question is running behind. You’re in a position of diminishing returns. What is your next move?
3. Can you please provide an example of when you were proactive on a project.?
4. Please provide example sites which demonstrate your skills of bespoke web development using BBuddyPress or BBPress, and explain what you designed/developed specifically on these projects?
5. If you are struggling with an aspect of what a client has asked you to do, how would you handle it?
6. Are pixel-perfect graphics and positioning important? Or are these taking unnecessary time when a website could be out there?
We look forward to receiving your application and your responses.