This will be a full-time position (40 hours per week)
You should meet the following criteria:
- 5 or more years of experience designing consumer-facing products
- Have a UX portfolio showing evidence of experience creating personas, site maps, competitive landscape -
research, user flows, concept diagrams, wireframes, and interactive prototypes.
- Excellent ability communicating design ideas, parsing complex information and presenting it in a clear, user-friendly way.
- Deep familiarity with UX best-practices including design research, ux patterns, and user-testing methods.
- Experience working with developers and communicating ideas both orally and via documentation.
- Expert in Adobe XD, Photoshop, Balsamiq and Omnigraffle. Knowledge of Sketch. CSS skills a plus.
- 100% fluency in English, both oral and written
- College graduate
43 freelancers are bidding on average $7/hour for this job
Hi, I can definitely help you with your requirements. I am a full time developer working "8 hours a day" 40 hours per week. Lets discuss the project plan and start the work. Thanks
Hi, I am Rohan Raj. I have more than 8 years of work experience in UI/UX design. Please find below my portfolio link. [login to view URL] (Please click on thumbnail.) Thanks & Regards, Rohan Raj