I need 26 small 16x16 glyphs for a project. These bitmaps or icons will be displayed in a listbox and/or on a menu. You are not limited to any number of colors. They will be displayed on a white background.
I have attached a image of example Icons that I like the look of. Create them in that style, except they will be displayed on a white background and shrunk to 16x16.
I will list the category the bitmap needs to represent, then a description of what you can create. The description is just for an idea only. It can be somewhat different, use your creativity.
1. Length - a ruler, possibly laying diagnally from top left to bottom right
2. Area - an empty box/rectangle. or two criss-crossing rulers, top to bottom, left to right.
3. Volume - an empty cube, or half filled cube, or glass.
4. Weight/mass - a weight.
5. Date - calendar
6. Time - clock
7. Date/Time - calendar with clock
8. Typograhpy - Fonts
9. Computer - a computer, or disk
10. Currency - A dollar symbol, or a coin
11. Temperature - thermometer
12. Cooking - cooking utensil, or chef hat, or pie or cake.
13. Speed - fast car, or spinning wheel, or running man, or fast bike
14. Acceleration - should match speed, but be different to show accelerating.
15. Fuel Economy - gas pump, or gas can
16. Power - a horse pulling, or body builders muscle flexing
17. Energy - battery, or overfilled battery, or exploding dinomite
18. Angles - maybe a triangle or right angle being measured
19. Pressure - balloon, or weight squishing something, or clamping something
20. Force - pushing something, or lifting weight
21. Numbers - similiar to the icon used in typography, but numbers instead of fonts
22. Light - the sun, or a flashlight, or a light bulb
23. Torque - wrench, or wrench turning bolt
24. Frequency - sine wave
25. FlowRate - pipe gushing water
26. Electric Current - plug end of an extension cord, or something.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
Windows Bitmap (.bmp) format is preferred, but icon (.ico) format works too.